According to data from the Statistic Brain Research Institute, 72 percent of people judge a company or person based on the quality of their business cards, and 39 percent would choose not to do business with a company that has a “cheap-looking” business card. A business card is a piece of your company’s direct marketing plan. It typically includes a person’s name, phone number, email address, website, and company. While the exchange of business cards might seem outdated in today’s digital world, it is still almost a ritual. People feel more intimately connected with a business and its representatives when they engage in eye contact and actually exchange physical cards. Sending contact information via email or text is convenient, but it is also extremely impersonal. So, If you haven’t got a card that you can hand out to fellow business people, prospective clients, and collaborators, you’re missing out on a key marketing opportunity. Our business cards are available in a variety of paper stock, with many options for coatings or finishing that are sure to help you and your business stand out.
If you do not have a print-ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above.
3.5" x 2", Full-Color Printed One Side, 130 lb Gloss Cover, No Proof, Trim to Size Finishing, Standard Turnaround Time.
Quantities of 500 to 5,000
- Colors – Full-Color Printed One Side, Full-Color Printed Both Sides
- Paper Stock – 130 lb Satin Cover (Slightly Stiffer), 16 pt C1S (Glossy Coated Front with Matte Uncoated Back, good for writing.), 120 lb Lynx Matte Cover (Dull Finish, Thickest Option)
- Proof – None, Soft Proof (PDF), Hard Copy Proof
- Finishing – Trim to Size, Trim to Size and Round Corners
- Coating - UV Gloss 1-Side, UV Gloss 2-Sides, Silk Laminate (Matte laminate that adds thickness and a soft feel as well as scratch and water-resistance.)
See our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print-ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.